FX TD (Contract)
We are currently fielding applications from suitably qualified FX TDs for upcoming feature, television and commercial projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to take shots through to final driving existing tools or creating your own solutions;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time;
- Collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques.
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline;
- Applicants should have 5+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Skilled knowledge of Houdini. Maya and Nuke knowledge is a plus;
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Ample cross-training opportunities
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Subsidized bike share program
The Embassy is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television, and commercials.
We require artists who are able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work.
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or currently hold an open work permit).