The Embassy is currently looking for suitably qualified Senior Compositors to join our team for work on upcoming feature, television, and commercial projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish certain looks and/or solve particular design or effects challenges for key visual effects shots;
- Full shot compositing including keying, paint and roto when required;
- Collaborate with other compositors & supervisors to share knowledge and techniques;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of compositing workflow and other major aspects of post-production;
- Expert with Nuke. Knowledge of other compositing, finishing & editorial tools an asset;
- Possess a keen eye for colour and colour matching;
- Ideal candidate will have 7+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline;
- Be comfortable working with clients;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Ample cross-training opportunities
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Subsidized bike share program
The Embassy is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television, and commercials.
We require artists who are able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work.
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or currently hold an open work permit).