We are currently fielding applications from suitably qualified Animators for upcoming feature, television and commercial projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality animation;
- Working within studio best practices, follow guidelines, and keep scenes clean and organized;
- Prioritize and revise work based on direction from supervisors;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Have a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance, timing and form;
- Good knowledge of animation in Maya or similar packages;
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Ideally has an understanding of rigging, cameras and scene layout.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Ample cross-training opportunities
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Subsidized bike share program
The Embassy is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films & commercials.
We require artists who are able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work.
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of an open work permit).